What a terrible name for a day! Our culture is obviously obsessed with eatting! At any rate, it's hard to believe that Lent is here. Years ago I decided to recycle for Lent. The thing about Lent is that if you choose to observe the tradition of making a change in your life, it's really about changing your life, not just 40 days. So what a great time to refocus on our quest to be the person we were created to be! Take care of yourselves, get healthy, take care of all creation!
Working to reach my goals this week but I'm not sure if I will be able to run next week in Yorktown!!
Love to you all!
This will be my last post? comment for a while since Papa and I are about to Cruise. We will try to spend time in the "fittness room" and walk the deck - the deck is marked off - 1 time around is a 1/4 mi so we will do our best. Also, Holand America Cruise line has a priest on every cruise so we will be going to daily Mass. You will all be in our prayers. L&K, Nana
ReplyDeleteI started recycling the other day! haha. Its my new thing!
ReplyDelete