Hello all.
I guess i haven't updated you guys on how I am doing these days, So...
Running:
I am in the third week of marathon training... first week...I skipped a 4 mile run
Second week...I skipped the long ten mile run...
Now we are in the third week and I am trying to play catch up. So I think by the end of this week...I will have made up all the runs but 3 miles...That is if i stay on track.
Lesson learned...Don't put this stuff off, you only feel guilty and that you need to play catch up even though you are doing it for you anyway.
Eating healthy:
I am trying to do better. Again hard when I get home at midnight and am sooo freakin hungry (or like tonight working a double and just staying up all night til the AM). So I make myself a PB and J for when I get off work...and am trying not to eat chocolate after work. Any more suggestions peps??
Love you all!
Mary, your job schedule must make it nearly impossible to eat healthily! Dang girl! Nice work on the training...I can't wait to be able to actually jog again!!
ReplyDelete