Ok folks! It's time to start training! (although I do NOT have the clear to jog yet, which makes me very sad)...I will try to do the distance speed walking - although it will take me a long time, at least I can put the miles in if Kieran can stand it!
Weigh in went well - although I have decided that the weekend is my doom! To test this, I weighed myself on Friday- 173.4 - I was sooo excited - down almost 10 pounds! Today, still have a loss, but I was 174.8 --- that silly weekend!! Anyway, so, I lost 1.6 pounds this week for a total weight loss of 8.2 pounds since our start, which is 4.5 % weight loss so far....slowly but surely....I need to lose 1.4 pounds per week until May in order to reach my goal - I am going to have to stay serious! (how's that for lots of numbers?!)
I am going to call up Bob and ask him to train me...
B.L. is not on until the Olympics are over...I will have to be inspired by the Olympic Athletes...I suppose they'll do...
ha ha ha
Hope everyone is keeping up!
I'm off to work out!
love you all!
Eloizabeth, you are a gem - of course the olympics will do for inspiration - I get a workout just watching those downhill skiiers!!! Love you, Keep up the good work PS I thoroughly agree about those darned weekends!!!!!!!!L&K, Nana
ReplyDeleteDitto on weekends and vacactions!!! Who is Bob!!!
ReplyDeleteI got back from vacation on Monday. I'm sure my weight went up but I did feel stronger in my legs because of working out. Carroll and I did take a 2 mile walk (1/2 up hill back to the condo) after skiing. It was work to keep up with the coyle cousins (they are fast!!!). Monday, I just unpacked and spent time with the girls since they had the day off too (walked on the iced over lake). But today, "Fat" Tuesday I decided I better get back on track - so I went to the gym (even with snow covered roads) and did 3 miles on the treadmill. I'm going to (try to) keep to the Hal Higdan's/Elizabeth's training schedule. Elizabeth, you are doing great!!!
ReplyDelete