Due to an impending storm and therefore I am planning on staying in Yorktown tomorrow night, I had to change my workout and WW day for this week. It was supposed to be a stretch and strengthen day but I had to get all my running in for this week, so I ran on the treadmill for 3 miles (at a 15 minute mile pace). I was a bit concerned because this past week I ran four days in a row. But I was more psyched to do it today and I felt better running today than yesterday!
Tomorrow will be my stretch and strengthen day. I hope to make it home to Yorktown and visit with Terry and Dana. I could bring my hand weights with me and use them and do some strengthening. I have adapted Hal Higdon's training schedule to meet my schedule. I have made Sundays a rest day and Wednesday my stretch and strengthening day. But I will adjust the schedule when I have to.
SO I'M WORKING ON GETTING IT DONE ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!
I also went to WW today since I won't be able to do that tomorrow. I lost 1.6 lbs since last Thursday. Since Jan. 7, 2010, I have lost a total of 7.4 pounds. I have been here at this weight before several times and have not been able to pass it. So I'm going to work real hard this coming week (especially the weekend) so I can move on down the scale. I am behind my goal of 2 pounds / week. To be exact, I'm 5 pounds behind since I should have lost 12 pounds by now. So again I'll just have to try a little harder!!! Best Wishes for success this week for all.
Hey Mia,
ReplyDeleteWow good work! you are awesome!
Stevie I always seek for advice on my marathon training told me during my first marathon training that it doesn't matter the day or how much you do on the day, it just matters if all the miles are done by the end of the week, no matter how it works out. We all need to adjust our workout schedules to work out for our lives....otherwise it is too much of a hastle to do and doesn't get done. anyways keep up the good work!!!! love you!
ok after reading through the post, it doesn't quite make sense, but I hope you get the idea!
ReplyDeleteMia,
ReplyDeleteActually, if you go by your 20 pounds by May 8th, you are almost right on schedule! 7.6 pounds by week 8 would be on track exactly to lose 20 pounds by May 8th --- so WAY TO GO!!! You are doing much better than you think!!!!!!!
Great work on the running - I hope I can keep up eventually!