I have to say that I was a bit disappointed... Basically, the fitness evaluation was really just a ploy to get people to commit to wanting to work with a personal trainer! After realizing that weight loss was not one of my goals, I'm not sure that the trainer knew what to do with me! He suggested increasing my muscle mass which he claimed would automatically increase my metabolism and I could eat more... Is that a goal???? Not exactly what I was looking for! I said that I would like to work on my "core" because that's what Steve said I need to focus on and so then he showed me a couple of exercises. So I guess it wasn't a total loss because I can do these exercises, but I am pretty sure that Steve, Mary or Dana could have shown me the same or more!
Keep up the good work everyone!
I could be wrong, but I think Terry and Mary are the only ones on this blog who wouldn't want to be told that they can eat more! I am considering breast feeding for LIFE just because W.W. gives you 12 more points to eat per day! :)
ReplyDeleteMy co-worker who is doing the biggest loser at work is doing the South Beach diet for 2 weeks and counting her points. Have to admit she is helping me do better at counting my points. But it sure is annoying when she says "I can't even get up to 18 points"!!! But on the third day she admitted she was hungry and I have to say I have not truely been hungry. Did good at WW today - see my own blog. Terry a fun way to work on your Core is to take some aerobic classes at your gym (maybe) and I think pilates (spelling??) is all about that!!! The cardiofitness, zumba, and bodypump classes at my gym all talk about the "core". I thought the "core" was a categorie of "good eats" on the WW plan!!!! No DK!!!
ReplyDelete