174.8 last week to 172.8 this week - down 2 pounds
down a total of 10.2 pounds
I'm getting there!
I had an exciting day the other day - for the first time, I fit into one of my pairs of jeans!
Woo hoo!
They were a bit snug, so I still need to work a bit before I go wearing them "out"
But I was excited!
I look forward to getting into the 160's....
maybe next week?
Here's to hoping!
Keep up the great work everyone!
Way to go!!! I hope I do as well this week. Ran 3 miles today but was feeling it -had to think of ways to keep my mind off of it - two decades of the rosary helped. I'm seriously going to get an Ipod soon!!! I like when you change it up - the blog I mean. Sure your not thinking of having a girl?!?!?!?! D.K.
ReplyDeletegood work elaybay. its always the best when you can fit back into clothes! gotta save your favs for inspiration!
ReplyDelete