Girls, I am trying this new posting for the first time - (I usually just comment) but thought I would try. You all are an inspiration for me!! I've been "trying " all my adult life. So my thoughts to you guys are just get it done and learn - make a life time plan - it's not that hard ( I guess) Keep focusing on what is the healthy way to eat! I've been very lucky - 203 lbs. at 14 and now fluctuating between 146 and 150-154. My problem is that once I get down below 150 I think "O.K. that's great and I don't pay attention to what I'm doing and "UP" I go!! I'm determined now (after 67 years) to reach 140 and stay there. (BMI of 24.79).
The other day I did 5 minutes without stopping on the eliptical machine - when I first stepped on the thing I could not do one minute without stopping.
Because of you guys, I keep at it. I do want to be as healthy as I can be for my age. Don't want to be a "burden" and OF COURSE I am still vain enough to want to "fit" into a lot of nice Looking clothes in my closet! Love you all, Nana
WAY TO GO!!! MOM!!! AND YES YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TOO. LOVE YA!!!
ReplyDeleteNana, 5 minutes on the eliptical is awesome! I actually think it's much much harder than 5 minutes on the treadmill! Did you see Biggest Loser last week? They had to go 5 minutes on the treadmill - and they did it too!! B.L. tonight! I planned a crock-pot dinner so I don't miss it! :)
ReplyDelete