Our Healthy and Fit Family


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ok, Nana, you should be "back in"

I entered your new e-mail address, so I think you just have to "accept" - however that works (you did it before, so i hope you remember that part, because I don't know!)
I had a bad eating weekend...and didn't work out too much -- but tomorrow I plan to workout AND track!
Nana, great job! You are really doing well on your quest -- I can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!
Mia, I can't wait to see you soon!! :) Tell the girls and Mark that I am excited to walk with them! I may walk with Kieran in the stroller too (I think that's allowed!)
It's been cold here -- so bring warm clothes!
My hives are still here. I'm working on being "calm" and hoping they go away soon....
:)
love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment