Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mia's WW Day and Runs - Getting Back and Serious

Hi there - yes I'm back!!!

I have been running and keeping to my 10 K training schedule. The rain this past week and my conference last week made running / training hard but I did get most of all the runs in except maybe one (cross training I did little of). So although I did train for a 10 K and only have to do an 8 K on Saturday, today's run (3 miles) seemed harder than I would have liked being two days before the "race" or should I say the timed event. I think I could have been more hydrated and if the extra pounds I did put back on were not there I'm sure it would have been better. On a positive note, I have been running more hills than before.

O.K. here is the truth - since my lowest weight on June 17th I have gained!!! I am not sharing the amount but I am still under my 10% weight loss goal. So I am starting anew!!! A new commitment to track and go to WW meetings. The only problem is - sometime in spring or early summer I had to change my work hours to 8am to 4pm that makes getting to WW in CT where I like to go hard on a Thursday night. So I may have to start going on Sat. mornings or Thursday nights in Yorktown. I'll just have to do one or the other - but JUST DO IT!!!

O.K. that is my update...I have to go pack now for the Big "Al's Run"!!!
Thanks for Elizabeth and Nana / Mom for keeping this blog going!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it Mia, you are doing fine. I've gained a couple too (since my Oct weigh in but will track and weigh in for Nov, soon. Good luck on all your endeavors. Love you, Mom, Joan

    ReplyDelete