Thanks for sending me the web address again. Now that I read my goal, I have been sorely delinquent! I have been trying to get to yoga once/week on the weeks that I am in Chicago on Fridays and twice a week on the weeks that I am home. As far as the running goes, I have not been training as faithfully as I should and it's really not about the miles, it's about trying to keep that cholesterol in check! So here we go.
Congratulations to Mia and Elizabeth and Great-grand wonderful Nana all of whom persist. Keep it up! See you all soon!
While I may be persisting in this blog, I have not been great about my goals.....but every day I start fresh -- and today I have been tracking...
ReplyDeleteGood work, Mom, on getting back in the game!
Way to go Terry - maybe more will come back!?!!?!
ReplyDelete