We were blessed with perfect weather for Al's Run this year! Mia was amazing! Got her personal best time and did not stop or walk at all! Then on Monday morning Mia and I went out for another run. I tell you what... our siblings are the greatest gift Mom and Dad ever gave us (besides all of their love!).
It is hard to keep "questing" when you don't have a particular target date in mind, but I have to say that both Mia and Elizabeth look terrific - except for Elizabeth's hives which are beyond mention! Keep up the good work!
I guess that was your post Terry - you made me cry --- I love you all - will talk soon. L&K, Mom Joan
ReplyDeleteThank you Terry - I love you and your family. Yes, we had a wonderful weekend. I am so happy Joanne and Elena had special time with you, Frank, Elizabeth (and Paul), and Kieran to bond. I don't think we made runners out of Joanne and Elena but maybe in the future!!!
ReplyDeleteI too had a great weekend, so relaxing, great to spend with family, irreplaceable. I know my siblings are my best friends, and it's so awesome to see that is the case with my parents too! We had a great weekend! Kieran just loved being around Joanne and Elena - he was especially fascinated by Elena's hair and Joanne's phone! I am so happy that Kieran got to meet some of my cousins - they are the first Fanelli cousins to meet him! Mark was great company on the walk and we enjoyed the time together as well. Thanks again! Nana, you and Papa are truly an amazing role model for all of us and the rock of our family.
ReplyDelete