We had a wonderful weekend up in Milwaukee.
Mia set a new record for herself- running 5 miles in less than 55 minutes -- under 11 min miles!
Incredible!
I walked....and had a lovely time with Joanne, Elena, Kieran, and Mark.
The 3 miles went very quickly and Kieran loved seeing all the other kids out!
Eating wise, it was not a good weekend for me.
But....I will be back on track today!
I ended up tracking last week on Tues, Wed, and Thurs...but still did poorly on the scale...
I am determined to get back on track!
I keep saying that...
One of these days I am really going to follow through!
ha ha ha.
Have a great Monday!
Remember:
Columbus sailed the ocean blue in fourteen hundred and ninety two,
it was a courageous thing to do
but someone was ALREADY THERE!
A little song from "Teaching for Justice"
love you!
elizabeth
Thanks Elizabeth....Thanks to you and your Mom for encouraging me to run.
ReplyDeleteI have to say I am right with you...I have to do better at tracking (and eating more wisely and less)!!! I did good today eating wise but then I had dessert - but I had to have my last piece of Tiramisu before I get real serious!!!
I am going to sign up for that Pumpkin run so I have something to aim for. I know if I relose the weight I gained I'll feel better running and living...SO, SO, SO...in the morning I will track and get serious!!!
See my blog and comment on your Mom's blog. Love ya and thanks again!!!