Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, January 31, 2011

Slowly but surely...

I'm down 1.4 this week, for a total weight loss of 6.2 pounds since we started....an average of 0.9 per week, which is exactly my goal (well, ok, almost my goal)...so I feel great about that! I'm hoping to keep it up, although I know it gets harder as you lose more weight...I'm really hoping to continue to lose until I get pregnant or until I reach my goal weight.... which ever comes first!

How is everyone else doing?

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know who wrote this - but when I reached the last sentence - I sure hope it was eliz - if any of the rest of you are thinking about getting pregnant -DON'T TELL ME!!! Good work Eliz - Keep it up - I'm working up to checking in with WW soon!!! L&K, Nana

    ReplyDelete