So, today was "weigh in" day for me - and I was a bit disappointed because I really did get back on track after my "half a pizza" binge...haha...anyway, lost only 0.2 pounds...but...a loss is a loss...I weigh less than last week...so I'll celebrate...but not a lot, because I need to kick my butt in gear. So, WW gives you extra points for breastfeeding, but because I'm really only nursing 2 to 3 times per day I think that I'm not going to take those extra points any more...maybe it'll help jump start my weight loss...any thoughts on that?
Also, I am searching for a running race / walking event that we could all do as a family while in Maine.
I will let you know what I find!
In the meantime, I made an AWESOME dish tonight (my mom will sample it tomorrow and have to attest to if it is good or not)....
Thai Peanut Ginger Beef Stir Fry --
If you are on WW online, you can look it up.
6 points per serving.
and it filled me up for dinner!
AWESOME!
then I made baked asian pears for dessert -- 0 points!
they were really simple --
400 degrees...slice the pears thinly, sprinkle with cinnamon, all spice, and Splenda...bake 9 minutes....delicious!
ok, that's enough about recipes!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!
keep tracking!!
love, e
ps. I just got done with a DVD workout that I rented from Netflix --
Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout with Jillian.
It was tough!
No comments:
Post a Comment