Our Healthy and Fit Family


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It was going well....til tonight....

I worked out 5 times last week! I was so proud of myself! AND I tracked! Awesome!
Then I started back at work this week....and haven't worked out yet....
and then the worst part of it all...
I started out today planning to have pizza tonight with jonathan...
I planned my points so that I could have 3 small pieces and some salad and be happy about treating myself while still staying within my limits.
BUT....
Then....
My eating monster came out.
I ate WAY too much pizza AND jonathan brought over cookies AND cupcakes...
delicious cupcakes!
I had half a cupcake and about 1/3 of a cookie...which is better than I would have done if not questing...but still....probably about 40 points....
SO....I decided to log about 30 points for my dinner....I don't know how much dinner really was, but I figured I should just use all my "extra weekly points" up so that I eat well the rest of the week....
DANG IT!
Then I get so disappointed in myself that I tend to downward spiral.....
BUT THIS IS WHY I AM WRITING!
I will NOT NOT NOT give up and sabotage myself for the week just because of one bad night.
I will do well tomorrow, Friday, Sat, and Sun....
Today is water under the bridge.
oh well.
always tomorrow.
head up.
moving on.
learn a lesson: do NOT let jonathan bring over good treats and do NOT eat half a pizza.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there will always be well meaning others who unknowingly sabotage our goals... The ultimate goals of all goals is to take responsibility for staying on track in spite of extrinsic temptations. Easier said than done, but you are doing a great job and be sure to acknowledge for yourself each and every little step. For example you could have eatten 2 cupcakes! Quest on! You are an inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete