Our Healthy and Fit Family


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm with you

Not much time tonight - just wanted to "rejoin" the club -"questing" that is.  I have my new WW scale - but I think it is .4 light!! but I can live with that!  I haven't been back to a WW meeting but will do so before the month is out!  Dad and  I went to the "club" today ( I have not gone due to eye surgery - it (the surgery) went well except that some "debris" was left so I will have another surgery on Jan 11th.  The problem is that delays the right eye.  Dr says that both thing could be done at the same time but she prefers to be cautious - me too!!)   The surgery should only take about 1min.
  My sight in the "decateracted" eye is perfect or almost  (20-25) and could be better after the 11th!
   Did O.K. at the gym - bike 15 min  - legs and arms on machines and only 5 min on eliptical - but Dad and I agreed that I should start slowly - again!!!
  BTW The scale gives a "body fat" and a "water content" reading - I'm not believing all that but whatever.  The only problem with the scale is that Dad can't use it - "no electrical" body attachments!  I really would not have bought it if I knew that ahead of time - they put the warning  inside the box!  But it was only $20 (with a coupon in BJ's.  I'd better run - Take care - Love you all!!!  L&K, Mom -Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment