LETS START AGAIN - ANEW - FOR AN EARLY JUMP ON THE NEW YEAR!!!
O.K.....I am guilty as charged also!!!
But that is behind me now a minute ago...and I just got my new monthly WW card in the mail and they have a new plan, a new way of assigning points to food. I think all fruits are no points (I could be wrong). I went to my WW website and all my point calculations have been changed to the new system. So I am going tomorrow night to learn about the new program. And I figure this is a good chance to start again.
SO I AM SERIOUS!!!
The main thing (and I can hear Mom/Nana say it) is to not over eat and TRACK!!! SO YOU DON'T OVER EAT!!!
Soo I'm sucking it up and going tomorrow! I'll write again after that.
ARE YOU IN???
I just ate about 100 cookies at a morning playgroup.....
ReplyDeleteYes, I am IN.
I need serious help.
Why did I eat so many cookies?
AAAAAHHHH!
Mia, I want to hear about the new system but I'm not going to WW meetings....could you write about it in the blog?
I think we need a new look and new goals so that we can feel refreshed...I'll work on it...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete