O.K. - I'm in here we go!! My last visit to WW was on Oct. - Was still O.K. ( that means within 2lbs of theit goal wt for me (not my personal "goal wt") I'm supposed to weigh in once a month - missed Nov - Did not really work at it - We were in Milwaukee - (had to do the "Brewery tour") Just kidding cause I could have
done it and still stayed within limits but I did not!!
But this a new beginning! We're back at the gym - only 6 min on the eliptical - have to get back to 15 - but I will! - I read recently somewhere (can';t remember where) that 1lb of wt puts about 5lbs on your knees!!! Numbers may be off but it was something like that. I can tell - my left knee really feels the wt., I've gained about 4-5 lbs since last weigh in - so!!! here I go! We can be healthy!!! Love and Kisses, Mom, Nana
Nana, great job keeping on track! AND getting back to the eliptical! nice work! i have read the same thing about knees - makes you think!!
ReplyDelete