Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome back everyone!

So, please post your new goals...
We are going to have a fresh start
BEFORE the holidays
to motivate us to be healthy throughout the holidays...
Usually around this time of year, I just say...I'll start after New Year's...I may as well have fun for the holidays...
Why does having fun mean overeating?
So...
I am going to start now...
I didn't start this morning...I ate many many cookies at a cookie exchange playgroup with a bunch of moms and one year olds....oops...
But now I'm home, reading the blog, and working on my motivation...
Next week is the last episode of Biggest Loser...
I dont' know if you've followed it this season, but watching the last show is always amazing and inspiring...people lose HALF of themselves!

My new goal:
We have about 30 weeks until the reunion. By then, I would like to release 30 pounds.

What's your goal????

1 comment:

  1. Eliz, I'm back also. (see entry) My only advice would be - Make short term goals - not 30 till reunion - Try 1 week - 1 day at a time!! L&K, N

    ReplyDelete