Our Healthy and Fit Family
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Carroll is back in cyberspace!!!!
Yike how I do get off track!!! I have such a hard time making time to sit in front of this computer and type....it does help to stay accountable so I am sorry and I will try better.....so basically discipline is the name of the game,, habit is next , accountability is another and not deprivation with gluttiny to follow is final FOR ME!!!!! Key.... also have any of you heard of "hot mama" groups....they are groups of women who get together and for 14 weeks they keep each other accountable with weigh ins and it costs $63 dollars and the winner gets the pot???? Also has anyone heard of the book "game on" and the health and fitness challenge that goes along with it..... weight watchers has been coming into my mind lately....my excuses have been.... points but all the rest seems to be the way....it works... so I may do it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hm...hot mama...i love it! i haven't heard of it...and i haven't heard of "game on" either....but I need whatever motivation i can get (as if not fitting in my clothes is not enough motivation???) hm..yes, help! by the way, i see your children on skype all the time! :) they are hilarious! i'm interested in any tips anyone has for me!
ReplyDeleteAngela (that's an old name I used for years for CA - "Angela, mia" it was but then Mia came along so it became just "Angela" any way - Carroll Ann I know that points are a pain in the A-- but I don't mind eating the same things every day (once in a while I change) for breakfast and lunch - Breakfast- orange -1Pt - Cereal with milk - 4pts = breakfast = 5pts Lunch - cottage cheese 2 pts or yogurt - 2pts (these are 1/2 cup portions) and a pc of fruit - 1 or 2 pts depending on size - What I'm trying to say is that I only have to calculate dinner pts. Breakfast = 5 pts, lunch = 3 or 4 pts So I have about 9 points for dinner!! I'm allowed 18 points I guess my point is that is you pretty much eat the same kinds of things each day - weekday that is the points are easy to keep track of!
ReplyDelete