Our Healthy and Fit Family


Friday, November 12, 2010

Guilty as charged...

When you don't see me blog on here, it's probably because I haven't been doing a good job at tracking and haven't lost any weight.....
guilty as charged...
So, what's my plan?
Get back on TRACK!
I started tracking again this morning...
I think my birthday celebration of an eating fest really threw me off -- not good
This morning breakfast: Papa egg - 3 pt, 1/2 glass milk - 1 pt
Snack - granola bar - 2 pt, string cheese - 1 pt

We are visiting the retirement castle tomorrow and my mom is cooking brats....hm....lots of points...
I may have to eat an alternative...

Also, friends are in from out of town and we are going to my favorite Mexican restaurant --
any ideas on how to keep points low there? (other than don't eat an entire basket of chips....gulp!)
Maybe I will order grilled shrimp...

Ok, I hope to see more posts other than just Mia and I ---
Carroll, are you back from your work conference?
Nana?
Jeannie?
Mom?
Mary?

Sending love!

No comments:

Post a Comment