Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, November 11, 2010

WHERE IS EVERYONE? - WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I have been meaning to write but have not made it a priority. Nor have I made tracking a priority which is not good, I know. Mom/Nana called today and asked if something happened to the Blog!!! So I thought I would write a quick one. I will write more regularly because it does help keep me focused on my healthy life quest but I may make shorter entries so that my time on the computer is not extended.

Well, I should not have put this off....because this weekend may not be as great as last weekend. Last weekend I ran over 6 miles and lost 7 pounds at WW. Negative 7 was after loosing water weight....which I'm not sure why it effects me so much and running/sweating after 6 miles on a relatively empty stomach. This week we had a free lunch at work and Mark and I made two great meals with egg noodles and pasta that I ate too much of. And come to think of it I have had dessert too many nights this week I think!!!! Oh No!!! I am dreading Saturday at WW - I better run 13.1 before I go!!!

I have been keeping up with my exercise schedule but with less running and more cross-training. Finding it harder to run outside because of the cold or the dark. And now that I have been running more on the roads - running on a treadmill or even a track is not too appealing.

Anyway last weekend I did figure out how to use my IPhone to track my runs on the Nike+GPS App. SO, SO, SO COOL!!!! Next time I see you all I have to show you!!! It tracks where I am running and the time - so I think it is most accurate. Then when I review my run on the website or just on my phone I can see the route I took and the elevation of the route and where on the route I ran my fastest and slowest pace. SO COOL!!! Only problem is that I have to keep my phone well charged during the day so by the time I am ready to run my phone has a full battery!!!

Heard the Shermans and especially Elizabeth had a great Hot Chocolate Run last weekend...waiting for pictures!!! Congrats Elizabeth!!!

Best finish up my night work - bills - and go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Mia=-7 pounds!!! WOWOWOWOW! Great job! And I'm glad you figured out your GPS and Nike ap! that's awesome! I, on the other hand, have been terrible...I blame the birthday celebration as a downfall -- haha, I'll write a blog entry! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete