So I don't have a scale (I asked Santa for one for Christmas), so the only thing I can accumulate at this point are my daily points for keeping my goal, which I am happy to say that I did every single day since coming up with the goal. Well, I have one more glass of water to drink tonight but I'm sure I can accomplish it!
I award myself 4 points.
I have a long way to go, but once I start dropping weight, that will help add up the points.
I admit I am not eating very healthily....and I need to start slowly, so my goal for next week is:
only ONE "treat" per day.
Kieran asks for "treats" all day long. This could consist of fruit, yogurt, or a real treat, like a cookie. Well, I am going to define "treat" as dessert or junk food (chips, Chicago-style popcorn, etc.). I know this sounds absurd, like not much of a limitation, but for me, it is! I made Christmas cookies and I could eat at least 10 a day if I don't limit myself. So, only ONE per day....
What are your goals this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment