Last night I watched the recorded episode of the Biggest Loser Finale.
I would have watched it on Tuesday, when it aired, if it weren't for my 102.2 fever.
Believe me, if my fever were under 102, the TV would have been ON!
Anyway, the point is....
This morning Kieran woke up around 4:50 am. He wasn't really awake yet, he more chatted to his doll Abby and fell back to sleep....(til 5:15....a whopping 25 min!) But in that short time span, I ALSO fell back asleep...and had a wonderful dream...
Bob Harper (trainer on Biggest Loser) was in my dream.
I'm not sure what we were all doing, but he was leaving when he came back in to talk to me. "What are your goals from here forward, Elizabeth?" he asked me.
"I'm going to lose 50 pounds in a year and a half." I answered.
"That's pretty quickly for you," he replied.
"I know," I stated confidently, "but with your motivation I know I have the confidence to do it!
Then Bob gave me an impersonal hug (you know the ones where people barely touch you and more just pat you on the shoulders?)...and I thought to myself, "I suppose he hugs like that because thousands of thousands of people are always wanting to hug him and I bet it gets old."
With that, Kieran cried out "mama mama mama mama" about 20 times in 20 seconds, and so I woke up to get him before he woke up Hazel.
Funny and corny and motivational all at the same time......
Well, I started on my journey. I signed up for WW online again. and I'm in full swing with tracking and everything!
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
WHAT WOULD YOU TELL BOB HARPER IF HE ASKED YOU?
happy questing!
I like the idea of weekly goals...and the fact that they can build on one another. As for the dream, a little wierd but also kinda cool! Sorry I haven't blogged in for a while! Am looking forward to this health journey with all of you! As for my personal goals, they will be focused on taking better care of all aspects of my health... like going for an eye exam which is long overdue, going to the dermatologist again to have some "spots" looked at, getting back to yoga more regularly... Love to all of you! Terry
ReplyDelete