Our Healthy and Fit Family


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Week....cookies and food galore!

So I purposefully started on my on-line WW before Christmas to try to curb eating a container of cookies in one night...
We'll see how successful I can be.
I was going to wait until the new year to join back on WW officially, hence I constructed my own point system, but since I joined already, I'm scrapping my system and just going by WW....
I will still reward myself though. As soon as I hit the 5 % mark...I'm getting that piercing done! :)

I heard from Nana and Terry/Mom...what's everyone else up to?

By the way, today was my first day back in the gym. I did eliptical for 10 minutes, stair climber for 5 minutes, and about 10 minutes worth of weight lifting my arms and shoulders. That's all I had time for, I had to get back to the house, but at least it was something. I am SOOOO out of shape...but it felt GREAT to get in there and start.

What are everyone's plans for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment