Our Healthy and Fit Family


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My own point system

I have decided that I need a reward system that not only rewards me for pounds lost, but also rewards me for my weekly goals. Every week I plan to make a goal. For each day that I follow it, I'm going to reward myself points. For every ounce lost, I will also reward myself points. So, let's just say 1 point for every day I follow my goal and 1 point per ounce lost. When I reach 200 points, I will earn my first reward.

And what, you ask, will be my first reward?
I'm going to have my first reward be big...something to really get me motivated...my first reward will be getting my ears pierced again. I have been wanting to do that for a while so that I could always wear my diamonds but also wear something else...so that's the plan.

Good luck to me.
Starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment