good thing we have this race to train for! so, after being out of the running mode for quite a while now, i decided yesterday to get my butt back into gear so that i can run Al's Run...
i went downstairs to my treadmill and ran 1.5 miles.
i know i'm way behind my training schedule, but that was good for me for now.
i will stick to my plan -- workout on my "off" days - so today no workout, tomorrow no workout, but workout on thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon....that's the plan, at least....
i didn't get back on the scale yet...i'm scared!
ha ha
i have been having really bad allergies lately...and the past few days they turned into hives...ARG! last time i had hives was in 2006...and they were excruciating.....and that was ON anti-histamines...which i don't want to take because i'm still nursing...
so....
i'm going to try cleansing my body like carroll suggested. let me just tell you, i'm in day ONE of no complex sugars and no white flour.......and i'm DYING for a sweet treat!!
What can I have?
:)
i miss you all!
i heard nana and papa were riding on mopeds today throughout bon air!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI should start doing no complex sugar (what exactly are they??) and no white flour like you!!! I too am scared to get weighed but I will on Saturday. I'm going to change my weigh-ins to Saturdays because that will work with the girls' school/religion class schedule now. Which is a good thing because it will keep me more honest and on track on Friday nights when I usually go off!!!
ReplyDeleteSome days lately have been hard to run but I think I am not drinking enough water....that too will change. I am running because it is the only way I can find to really, really help with the weight control besides starving myself!!! Got to sleep now - that helps with weight loss too - so they say!!! Later, Love, Mia
I removed the first Comment that I posted because it was the only way to fix the many typos it had. The above comment is the corrected version with nothing left out.
ReplyDelete