Our Healthy and Fit Family


Friday, September 3, 2010

It Ain't Easy

Hi Elizabeth and anyone else still reading these bloggs!!! To make you feel better I did not do well this week - so much so that I did not even go to WW. Last weekend camping for some reason I had a lot of salt (all my food needed salt!?!?!?) Then this past week I did not start being good. I found myself eating too many nuts!!! (some with salt). So I did not even try to go to WW this week. I promise myself to go next week and after this weekend (girls and I are going to Maine) I will be really, really good Tues to Sat and try to correct any major damage. However, I have been sticking to my Higdon's training schedule and sometimes running more than he suggests (just to make up for the over indulging). Honestly, although my clothes still feel lose - I want them loser. So BACK ON TRACK AND ESPECIALLY BACK ON TRACK AFTER THIS WEEKEND. I don't plan to blow the weekend it is just I know honestly that I will not be as good as I should be since I will be away (but I'll try to make good choices). I plan on stopping at a diner for breakfast so I'll ask for a meal with egg whites and little or no starch!!! O.K. you blog and help me and I'll blog and help you. Are you going to WW or doing it at home? I know what it is like in the car ride home. My ride takes an hour due to traffic. I must have water and fruit to snack on or else I find myself falling to sleep. Often I pull off the road for a nap!!! Let's just do the best we can!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mia! You are doing great! I'm not officially going to WW -although sometimes I feel like I should to motivate myself, I can't stand the thought of paying money right now to do so....I just have to get some self-discipline...I worked out on Thursday and meant to do so yesterday but didn't. I need to look up Hal's schedule, because I'm nervous I won't be able to run that far! I just had some oatmeal for breakfast - I tend to start out in the morning eating pretty healthily...but we have a family party later, which will be killer. My goal: only eat 1st servings, don't go for seconds, and only eat one dessert, not one of each! ha ha. that's a good goal for now. i love you!

    ReplyDelete