Our Healthy and Fit Family


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mia's WW Day (Truth Be Told) & Saturday Run

OK OK OK truth be told, I gained 2.8 pounds at WW. My weekends away are over and I'll be concentrating on what I'm eating much more now. I have not been drinking enough water nor have I been tracking but I will because I know it will work and I'll feel better. I still get compliments at work and I do not want to disappoint myself or anyone else should I gain much more weight!!!

I did run more than I was scheduled to today. My average pace is about 11'30" per mile and better on flat ground I do notice that running is easier when I was not holding onto as much weight and more hydrated.

Well hope you are feeling good about whatever you are doing. I am finally sending this laptop out to get fixed and until my new one is up and running I will be away from the computer. I'll write when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Decided to write since someone said that dad and I were riding mopeds - not true!!! We did have a wonderful time in Bonaire. And as a matter of fact I came home 2 lbs lower than the weight I recorded before leaving - but I'm sure it was the heat!! but it is a good start for the fall! I'll keep trying as I know you guys will. Love you all very much!!! Keep going!!! L&K, Mom Nana

    ReplyDelete