Our Healthy and Fit Family


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Checking in....

So my physical therapist does not think my body is ready for running --
I guess she should have told me that before I thought I was going to train for Al's Run, cause now I'm disappointed. Oh well.
My weight is still pretty much the same. I haven't been tracking....
My hives are worse. I talked to my midwife and I have been taking Claritin on the days that are unbearable...like today. I know they just have to run their course....but really....I'm tired of them!
If I could sit in a bath of Vitamin E all day I think I would feel better!
Dana's birthday is coming up....just FYI -- FRIDAY!
I'm also sick. I just had a bowl of chicken soup broth for breakfast (thanks Mom!! - when you made it, did you know I was going to get sick?!?!)
So, I'm feeling a bit under the weather - oh well - sorry to complain....
The good news is that Paul has another interview - Monday - please say a prayer or two or three or four...
Anyway, Mia, how did WW go today?
Nana, welcome home! I heard the trip was amazing!
Anyone else out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment