Hi All,
True Confessions.... after over two weeks of not going to WW and only tracking 5 days since May 1 st.(and only tracking breakfast and lunch) I gained at WW today and I'm not telling how much!!! But I'm still below 10%. I also have not been exercising like I had in the past. So I know what I have to do! Track, Track, Track and stop eating extra and exercise (even just a little). I'll clarify with the plastic surgeon on Tues. if I can go under pool/ocean water and if I can run more than 1 mile (I have jogged a mile twice this past week).
So I have tracked today up to now and I walked 2 miles and jogged one mile this morning before WW.
Elizabeth, don't get down on yourself. You can still track and you are an excellent mother. I'll pray more for your full recovery. What about swimming somehow? Because there would be no gravity involved.
The spaghetti squash...when you fork it out (and you must fork it out it comes out like string or angel hair pasta). By the way Joanne and Elena love it. I did not make regular spaghetti for them and we had it twice since my last blog.
Remember this is a life change and do take one day at a time!!!
Mia, It was bound to happen!! Put it behind you - "get back on the horse" as the saying goes!! You had many things going on!! But forget about it and make believe this is the first day of WW and continue on. It does get harder as the pounds go down, but you will do it!! As you so wisely told Eliz "this a life change and do ione day at a time!!"
ReplyDeleteLove and Kisses, Mom