Our Healthy and Fit Family
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Just checking in
Just thought I'd check in - It may be a while, since we're going to the OBX Did not go to WW last week but will go tomorrow. Since I am within 2 lbs of their goal for me - I just have to go 1 time per month to keep active and not pay. Since we put our gym membership on "hold" until Nov. 1st. I have begun trying to do my laps in the pool. 18.3 laps = 1/4 mile. I started doing 5 and today did 15 - will try to do 18+ as often as I can. We have not done much walking - too hot - but will try to do some walking as often as we can. Keep up the good work - all of you. Eliz it is important to get healthy right now the rest will fall in place as you get stronger. Just take it easy!!! Just try to keep tracking those pesky points!!! L&K, Mom, Nana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go mom!!!!!! Swimming laps can be as monotonous as running around a track!!!! "Pesky Points" I like that - cute!!!!!
ReplyDelete