Our Healthy and Fit Family


Friday, March 25, 2011

well....hm...

I may not have eaten an entire box of doughnuts this week...but I DID eat about half of a cheesecake...gulp.....NOT GOOD...but DELICiOUS!

I'm actually writing to report the end of an era...tonight was the first official night of Kieran going down without nursing (2nd actual...but the first one didn't count because I nursed him in the middle of the night when he woke up)....
bittersweet.
A part of me feels like I am finally getting my body back (which is funny in itself because i'm pregnant and not really getting my body back)....but the majority of me feels sad at the end of a very special time for kieran and i. i just can't believe how fast he has grown up. 16 months old. funny, loving, determined, and spunky little guy...such big personality in such a little body...i can't wait for you all to hang out with him this summer.

anyway, i'm kinda sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment