Nana- nice work on the elliptical and especially on keeping up with our blog! I'm starting to finally feel a bit better- so my goal this week is to get out for a good long walk w kieran at least twice- hopefully the weather will cooperate- and I also want to do my yoga DVD at least once! I will report back and let you know how it goes! I'm starting to eat normal again (for a while all I could handle was cheerios) so I amgoingto try to eat more balanced as well!!
Nana- nice work on the elliptical and especially on keeping up with our blog! I'm starting to finally feel a bit better- so my goal this week is to get out for a good long walk w kieran at least twice- hopefully the weather will cooperate- and I also want to do my yoga DVD at least once! I will report back and let you know how it goes! I'm starting to eat normal again (for a while all I could handle was cheerios) so I amgoingto try to eat more balanced as well!!
ReplyDelete