I did go to the gym - 20 min on the bike - 30arm lifts on two different machines - 30 leg things and then tried that darn eliptical did manage 7 min. I'm trying to increase 1 min each time until I get back to 15
Also went to WW to learn the new program (it looks kind of complicated to me) but I'll work at it!! I had to pay because I had not been there since Oct - but my wt. was wihin 2 lbs of my "goal" (their goal wt for me - not my goal but I'm not telling them that!!!) so it would have been free if I had been going every month!
Jean seems to be doing very well - I'm proud of you, Jean and you are inspiring me to Keep at it.
Keep tracking!! Love you all. L&K, Mom, Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment