O.K. so I'm not doing anything great but where is everyone else? Calif. was not a weight losing time but I'm going to get back this week. How about you all? L&K, Mom, Nana
Not sure where everyone is... other than Elizabeth who will probably blog later this week. As for me, although it is not easy getting my miles in with all the back and forth to Chicago, I am making an effort. When the weather is above 30, I have been running outside. Otherwise, I stick to the gym. I am making yoga twice and week and I definitely think this will continue to help my flexibility and core strength... Meantime, Mary swam with me last week and after we finished we realized that we did over 1/4 mile! I haven't noticed any ill effects from the cholesterol medication so I have been taking it faithfully along with my three capsules of fish oil, vitamin D and calcium. I am going to make a doctor's appointment for my yearly physical next month and hope to see amazing results! Quest on!
Not sure where everyone is... other than Elizabeth who will probably blog later this week. As for me, although it is not easy getting my miles in with all the back and forth to Chicago, I am making an effort. When the weather is above 30, I have been running outside. Otherwise, I stick to the gym. I am making yoga twice and week and I definitely think this will continue to help my flexibility and core strength... Meantime, Mary swam with me last week and after we finished we realized that we did over 1/4 mile! I haven't noticed any ill effects from the cholesterol medication so I have been taking it faithfully along with my three capsules of fish oil, vitamin D and calcium. I am going to make a doctor's appointment for my yearly physical next month and hope to see amazing results!
ReplyDeleteQuest on!