Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, February 6, 2012

I made it! Piercing time!

Ok, it took me a while (7 weeks to be exact), but I'm down 10.2 pounds....
which means I get to reward myself with getting my ears pierced.
We don't really have the extra money to spend right now, but I feel like I am going to do it anyway...and hopefully it won't be too expensive!

When I have extra time, I'm going to write about a new pressure cooker that I have been using and an EXCELLENT soup recipe.  Tonight I"m going to cook a pork roast in the pressure...I'll let you know how it goes!

Lost 1.8 this week...I'm happy about that after last week's slight gain.

How is everyone else doing with their health goals?
I still have not managed to add in exercise.  :(

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Your persistence is inspiring! Can't wait to see the new piercing.... Hope it's on your ears! :) Got back to working on my resolutions this week too. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! Let's see the piecing!

    ReplyDelete