So sorry for the delay. Sorry to my self I have missed out. I am writing this quick before work so it will be short but each day I am more motivated. Elizabeth and Jean - WAY TO GO!!! You are both inspirational.
I have had a slow start with losing weight...probably because I am not tracking yet! Just can't find the time to do it...even though I have it on the computer.
That will be this coming weeks goal - which will be a bit easier to do because I have off from work.
Since back at WW I have lost a little each week except for last week I did have a small gain (0.8)(actually I should not say small that is almost a pound!). But this week I lost 2.5 lbs. So I have lost 4 pounds in 4 weeks. Writing this is good for me because it makes me realize what I am doing or not doing...LIKE TRACKING - I KNOW!!!
Anyway I have started to make better food / portion choices and I have been increasing my exercise program. I have finally gotten back to being able to run 3 miles on a flat surface and I try to alternate my run days with the elliptical. I have been getting in either running/fast walking or elliptical most days. That I am happy about and it does help motivate me. And my knee does feel better when I move it.
So that is here I have been. I will try to blog once a week after my WW meeting.
I'll catch up on all I have missed next week when I am off!
Mia, congratulations! you are doing wonderfully and i'm sorry that i have been absent on the blog to tell you so! great job and keep up the good work! i'm inspired by your workouts....not enough to start working out myself...but i'm thinking strongly about the possibility! hahaha!
ReplyDelete