Here's how my new year started:
On Sunday, a car backed out and hit my car while I attempted to stop. Major damage to front of car. No one was hurt though...thank God.
Today, Salsa got really really sick. Vomiting blood and blood in her poop. Vet actually thinks it's from something she ate. I'm not convinced, but we will see. If she gets better, then it's from food. If not..... :(
But...I am determined to stay on track.
Tracking tracking tracking.
This week's goals?
Track every day.
Drink water (I have been slacking on this end). 10 glasses.
Exercise at least 3 days this week. That will be a big step for me. It's too cold to take the kids on a walk lately, but as soon as it gets a little warmer, that's what we'll be up to! I can't wait to use my double stroller! Luckily, Paul doesn't work nights this week, so hopefully after he gets home from work there may be a small window where I can run over to the gym for 20-30 min...
Ok - I'm hoping others check in soon!
love you!
elizabeth
Nice work! Still working on my resolutions.... but YOU are doing great! ...and look even better! Keep up the excellent work! Love and hugs, mom
ReplyDelete